Camping tickets are £10 per tent, caravan, or camper van. Access to the site at Tyne Willows Field is from 12 noon on Friday 21st July until 12 noon on Sunday 23rd July. There will be access to fresh water and toilets. Please note, here will be no facilities for the disposal of waste from chemical toilets. As ever there are a few things which we want to remind you of regarding your stay with us:
- The site will be open from 12 noon on Friday 21st of July and will close at 12 noon on Sunday 23rd of July.
- The camping area will be signposted. Please do not camp on the football pitch; it is in regular use.
- Whilst on site campers will have access to fresh water (look for the sign) and the Portaloos.
- Under no circumstances must anyone light any fires on Tyne Willows Field. This includes disposable bar-b-ques and firepits.
- Please use the waste facilities on site or better still take your rubbish home with you.
- Please do not swim in or enter the river, it is dangerous, and we do not want you to come to any harm!
- Food will be available on the festival site from 2.00pm on Saturday. Food is also available in the town.
- There are cash machines at the Spar Garage and the Co-op.
If you have any camping queries or any other questions about the festival, please contact us. And when on site do ask anyone wearing one of our STAFF tee-shirts if you need information.